3rd Vice Commander
How to find out who your legislator is
Find your Representative:
- Enter your physical address with your 9 digit zip code and it will list your State Senator and Assemblymember. The 9 digit zip code is necessary because some zip codes have multiple Assemblymembers and Senators.
To find your 9 digit zip code:
- You will need to get your nine-digit zip code: https://tools.usps.com/zip-code-lookup.htm?byaddress
- Next, go to Vote Smart and enter your nine-digit zip code https://votesmart.org/search?q=93277#.XWbW1-hKiM9
Find your Legislator’s District Office and contact info:
Assembly District Office Roster:
Links to information relating to legislation (audio/ video/text):
I am sharing the following information for two reasons.
- I want to make you are all aware of the information related to the work that Reeb Government Relations does here at the State Capitol.
- I strongly believe in the public being informed as to what laws are being passed here in California. I would like to encourage everyone to check out the videos and see your legislators in action. Senate and Assembly Floor sessions.
I am including links to where you can watch legislators in action in the last few weeks of the legislative session for 2109. Also, I will include links to where you can see how your legislators have voted on specific bills.
- Watch live hearings: http://www.calchannel.com/live-webcast/
- Watch Video on demand: http://www.calchannel.com/video-on-demand/
- Bill info, votes, Committee Analysis: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billSearchClient.xhtml
- For example, you can type in SB 663; where you will be able to see specific information about the current form of the bill. In the right-hand corner, you will see (Version) and you can see if and how the bill has been amended (changed) through the year if you would like that detailed information.