Delta Dental’s Veterans Affairs Dental Insurance Plan (VADIP):
Good Dental Health Is Vital To Good Overall Health
Research shows that more than 90 percent of all systemic diseases have oral manifestations, including swollen gums, mouth ulcers, dry mouth and excessive gum problems. Did you know that more than 120 different diseases are first detected in the mouth? And that going for your annual dental exams can actually help in detecting heart disease, diabetes, pancreatic cancer and more? The good news is that most dental diseases are actually preventable.
Delta Dental’s Veterans Affairs Dental Insurance Plan (VADIP) was created for Veterans enrolled in the VA health care system and eligible beneficiaries of the Civilian Health and Medical Program of the VA (CHAMPVA) and was designed with all of these things in mind. When seeing a network PPO dentist, Delta Dental VADIP enrollees have the peace of mind of knowing that they get their 2 annual exams, 2 cleanings and an x-ray covered at 100% with no out-of-pocket costs. This not only allows enrollees to pretty much recoup all of their annual premiums, but more importantly, it makes sure that their dental and overall health is being well cared for.
Here are the three Delta Dental VADIP Plan options from which to choose and some of the other reasons why enrolling in Delta Dental’s VADIP is such an important decision:
* Enhanced Plan – a basic level of coverage at a lower premium and a $1000 annual max
* Comprehensive Plan – greater level of coverage for procedures and a $1500 annual max
* Prime Plan (New!) – our highest level of coverage for major procedures with a $3000 annual maximum
* Seeing a network dentist helps you save on your covered dental care. With the VADIP, there is a large nationwide network of dentists from which to choose. To find a network dentist near you, use the “Find a Dentist” link at www.deltadentalins.com/vadip.
* Network dentists accept the VADIP allowed fee for covered services, so there are no surprise costs beyond your expected cost share and deductible, where applicable.
* The VADIP coordinates benefits with other dental plans, allowing you to maximize your coverage under both plans.
To enroll in Delta Dental’s VADIP plan, visit www.deltadentalins.com/vadip. Enrolling online is quick and easy. You can also print an application from the website and mail it to Delta Dental along with your prepayment amount.
Your oral health plays a big role in your overall well-being and quality of life. Enroll in Delta Dental’s VADIP today—and enjoy regular, affordable dental care that’s essential for your lifelong health and peace of mind. If you have any questions or need additional information about enrolling, please feel free to contact your local https://feds.deltadentalins.com/vadip/downloads/fgp-marketing-representative-regions-map.pdf